Ejen2u Takes Home ‘Top 5 Best Startups’ Award at Selangor Accelerator Programme 2020 (SAP 2020)




2 Nov, 2020

Seri Kembangan, 10 September, 2020 – Ejen2u International Sdn Bhd, recently awarded as the Top 5 Best Startups at the Selangor Accelerator Programme 2020 (SAP 2020) 3rd Cohort organized by the Selangor Information Technology and E-Commerce Council (SITEC).

The most comprehensive agent management platform in the market, Ejen2u received the award after completing 6 out of 7 phases of a top-tier accelerator programme to be an investor-ready startup company.

“It’s a wonderful experience being part of the programme, competing against amazing startups, and winning the Top 5 Best Startups award is definitely a hard-work-paid-off definition.” Ejen2u CEO, Sheikh Ezaiddin Sheikh Mohd Mustaffa said in an interview.

With a slogan of ‘bring more sales and agents to you’, Ejen2u is a cloud-based agent management platform with a team of 20 years’ experience in the agentship industry, helping businessa owners digitally manage their stockists and agents, resulting to the increase in the business performance via data analytics.

In 2020, Ejen2u continues to augment the informal economy, which has now enriched the lives of stockists and agents, as some of them are now in position to buy house, car, and settle their debts.

“As of today, we have more than 23,000 agents in our system and knowing that some of them are now able to buy house, new car and even settle their debts after using the system is really an eye opener for us to enrich the lives of agents and stockists, not just business owners”, he added.

Ejen2u walked away with RM6,000 prize money and other additional perks after successfully outperformed a total of 110 submissions by delivering the idea of agent management platform to a panel of judges, who contributed 70% of the judging score, while the remaining 30% of the scores include their performance and attendance for the aspects of the programme.

The event was officiated by Dato’ Teng Chang Khim, Chairman of Standing Committees for Investment, Industry & Commerce, and Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) of the Selangor State Government at Pullman Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open chat
Hi, Need Help?
Whatsapp Us Now